Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ZZZZZ..



Max is one stupid dog.

My sister messaged me this when I was in school..

SIS: Did u leave a pink water colour thing in the living rm? Max ate it.

ME: HAHA Nope. I didnt!

SIS: Mummy said we left some paint marker thing outside. Max is all pink now.
It's ur plan right?! U kept saying u wanna dye him pink!!


HAHAHAH.
His mentality is equivalent to the quantity of TestiballZ he has.
Like limited cos he only got one.

Anyway, siao.. Everyday I sleep for 3 to 4 hours only.
Why they everyday also give hw one!?
I was suppose to come back home after school to finish up my 2D but I went to have dinner with Roula and my peeps because Roula will be going back to Seattle soon.
I'm gonna miss her so I cannot miss out on the dinner.

Took 124 back home and fell asleep.
I got up in the middle of the ride and was startled because I couldn't recognize the road.
It's very stupid because I've been taking that bus since FOREVER.
I should know very well!
Yeah so I got up from the seat and spoke to the bus driver,
"UNCLE, have we passed by *****"

An aunty with short hair turned and responded.

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAH.
She gave me the screamo expression,
"I GOT NO KUKUJIAO" face.
HAHAH.
But she was nice..

When I reached my stop,
I went up to her, thanked her and said goodbye.
She laughed and said, "You so tired.. Goodnight."
HAHA. I think my sleeping position ugly again....
HAI.
I sat infront what. Near the door so she can see how I sleep.
Ok.
Must bathe and do my hw alr.
Tmw got Mary.
Mary The Scary.
Brrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment