Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WOO?!



In the toilet...



ME: -Opens squat cubicle-

ME: (o.,o)

ME: Sorry...


.......2SEC PASSED....


ME: (O.,O)

ME: *WTF*


I opened an occupied cubicle.
Got a shock.
Apologised and closed the door.
Stood outside the same cubicle and thought for a second..
"Why the fuck is the woman peeing standing up?"
"OH WTF!!!!!!!!!"


Some stupid indi guy was inside the ladies.
I was so mad so I waited for him to come out of the cubicle.
Took too long..
"OI!"
He came out.
"THIS IS A FEMALE TOILET. WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE?"
"Sorry."


I followed him to the door and when he wanted to close it I just kicked it and locked the door.
HAHAHA
AHAH
AHAHA.
I know.
Fierce right. LIKE A DRAGON RIGHT??
Of course.
People who watch too much kungfu panda is like that one.
x8)

But I don't give a shit.
He isn't drunk.
I don't think he's stupid either so why?!
The gents is just 2 steps away from the ladies!
He must be trying to be funny.
I don't like people like that..




No comments:

Post a Comment