Friday, May 28, 2010

23rd May




IMG_9573
Cos I wanted to eat Island Creamary.
The aunty who took my order gave me so little ice cream!!!
She lazy scoop. HAHAHA.

Then I ordered for Andrew and another girl served me.
She was sooooo nice.
She gave more.
So happy.
Next time time I go island creamary I will go look for her.
HAHAHA.
But I forgot her face alr.
Shit.

IMG_9575
StickerBoy said I look like goldfish that day.

IMG_9578
I finished mine first.
I finished for him too.
HAHAHAHA.

IMG_9580
Writing letter.

IMG_9581
Then wrote on my hand.
He calls me Icecreamgirl cos Im always eating that.
=8D

IMG_9584
Saved a spot for me to write toooo.

IMG_9590
Waterbottle boys.
Kent, Honky/Donky and Antonio.

IMG_9588
Kent looks like a Chin-dian right.
Hhahahaha!

IMG_9592
Not Ready.

IMG_9593
You always don't smile.
WHY.
Grumpy old man.


No comments:

Post a Comment