Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gimme job, I want $$



My eyes burning.
The fan burning my eyes.
but I so lan duo to switch it off because I will have to stretch my arm pit.
I don't wanna do that.
Later my arm pit got stretch marks.
hai..... I'm just lazy.

Yesterday when I was walking from the entrance of Cineleisure with Cass,
I was laughing at some guy's ass.
He was walking like there was a sandwich stuck in between his ass crack.
I was laughing so bad until I wasn't aware of my surroundings and my cheek bone knocked into some guy and my head bounced off from him.
HAHAHAA
AHHA
AHAHA
CCB.
So embarrassing.

It's like boing boing!!
And I was like WTF HAHAHA.
The guy was walking towards me and he kept apologizing and asking if I was ok.
I was laughing even harder and said,
NO IT'S ALRIGHT, REALLY!!
And dragged Cass to get outta that place.
He still kept asking me if I am ok and walked even faster towards me.
Wah buay tahan.
The embarrassment is really (T___T)
Hai..
boing boing. wahhhh.
My head really so big meh?
The boing-ing was really awkward...

Then today,
my top flew up twice!
HAHAH.
So people saw my stomach and bra.
Fuck sia.
Saw my tummy lip and =( )-( )= <- my bra
my lai sa.
(T.,T)
My top very light.
When the wind blow, it will fly up.
:'(

Sad. ok I did one good deed today.
I gave up my sit to an ah ma in the bus even though I was really tired.

WHY NOBODY WANNA HIRE ME YET!?
I think almost every shop in Orchard got my mobile number alr.

No comments:

Post a Comment