Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures not in order. I cannot rmb the dates+too lazy check.




PIC-0212
SO CUTE.
Just outside the 7-11 at my place.
HAHA.
This kitty wasn't moving at all.
This picture is now my Facebook display picture.

PIC-0278
HAHA everytime my mother ask me to buy things from 7-11
I will buy twix.

PIC-0276
Cathay's Nihon Mura with my favourite Korean,
KimJihae!
Their service can lick LKY's balls.
So rude.
Ji hae kept asking me to chill because I was going berserk!

PIC-0274
Mmm... SooShee!!!

PIC-0226

DSC01283
From AndreaTiny's Camo.

DSC01284
With my Fake Brown barbie. HAHA. =8)

DSC01286
Do u know that Tiny is slighty TINIER than I am?
I know.
U must be thinking,
"How can anyone be tinier than u??!?"
yope, she is. HAHA.
But she doesnt look it at all!
I think I just look unproportionate.
Like big head triumphs my whole body.



No comments:

Post a Comment