Saturday, May 22, 2010

Supperclub



I just realised that I can't dance with guys even if they are my friends or my friend's friends.

I'd stiffen up really badly and get really scared.
I hope I didn't offend any of your friends, Tiny.
Happy birthday Jeremy if you ever get to read this..
Hahah I'm older.

Barcardi 151 killed us all.
I only wanted to try but one shot got me feeling real bad.
Thank you Chewy for accompanying me.
You are my cutest little bro everrrrr!!
And Amos for walking me down the steps and complimenting me because I was asking if my hair looks fake.
WAHAH u are the funniest shit ever I swear.
And To Step's friends,
if you ever read this, I am ok.
I am not angry pls dont feel that I am angry because I forget easily and hope u guys ate all the fries because I am really hungry now so if you guys didn't finish it I'll be really sad cos I SHOULD HAVE EATEN THEM ARGH.

And AndreaTiny and Step,
it was funny but unpleasant but mostly funny today.
I hope u guys had a good rest and I don't know why I'm so typative now.
I should really fry my eggs now because we cancelled my horfun at Spize and I'm dead hungry.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment