Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boss just smsed me to come one hour later for work.
I'm going to wear my favourite grey longsleeves to meet cass and vermok.
I have to meet my friends after work or I'll start to think I have no life....
Work work work.
It's fun but.. not a good way to occupy myself.

Anyway, I wish I can wear my grey longsleeves everyday.
It is my favouriteeeeeeeest. :3
But then I'll be dirtygirl.

Yesterday there was this gayguy sitting beside me in the bus.
HE SAT BESIDE ME LIKE AS IF I HIS BRO LEH.
But anyway,
ooOoooO SO cute.
He looks cute.
Actually I dunno if he's gay but I peeped at his legs.
They were shavened.
WAHAH ok la i know some guys who shave their arm pits and legs but are straight.
oooo how i love girly boys.

And then he took out some chewy sweet.
Wtf I WAS SO HUNGRY.
When he chewed,
the aroma of the sweet diffuse and went straight into my nostrils.
Wtf I almost attacked him.
Real.

Payday is coming.
I'm going to buy all the clothes I wanted and eat at Raindrops cafe and go eat the icecream/milkshake at Scape.
But I only have sundays to do it...
:( I feel like telling the boss to give me one more off day but I alr said I wanted to work 6days a week.
I don't wanna go back on my words.

Stickerboy does not like my working attire and someone just told me I look like SuperMario in my Ice Rockz outfit.
ahaahahhahaha.
It's not my style too..
but I guess it's alright.
I think the people are nice there.
That's one of the few reasons I'm staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment