Monday, June 21, 2010

Got a clutch,
wallet,
dress,
denim jacket,
eyeliner, hand cream,
pair of earrings
and a tub of Ben and Jerry's Strawbs cheesecake.

Picture0531

Picture0532

You guys should try this drink.
Apple vinegar.
I got it from Wisma's SASA.
I think they sell it at Watsons too but it's so puny.
It's 2.40 for a pack.
A bottle is 14plus i think.
SO SMALL. 4 SIPS AND GONE.
If I'm rich I'll drink this like water.

Today I learned that money is everything.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$
Valentina Kaching Chua.
Anyway,
LadyHawke saved the day!
She accompanied me for some shopping.

But I did shopping by myself most of the time cos it was getting late and she was talking to corner shop people.
Shops in Far East were closing.
I shop very quick.


Shopping with hard earned money is damn shiok.
:3
And today I met 2 realllllly adorable shop assistants.
One at Baggage.
She is so adorable that I bought almost everything she wanted me to buy.
HAHAHA.
See. If you give good customer service,
ur customers will be so drawn to u she will buy alot of things.

And one at some shop in Far East I didn't catch the name!
Short hair tall girl.
I like her so much I asked for her name.
HAHA.
I think her name is Ning Jing.
I THINK?
Argh. Can't rmb but she is adorableeeeee.
I like girls with character.

And this girl who came to Ice Rockz twice.
oooo adorable and so pretty with big eyes.
Didier gave her and her friend free frozen grapes.
I love girls with character.
=8)

No comments:

Post a Comment