Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ice Rockz at SCAPE.

Yesterday was my 7th working day!
I think?
(today: wed offday. WOOOO)

I'm less busy in the shop now cos we have a new full-timer!

On his second day of work
I squashed his finger under the heavy chopping board.
HAHAHA

AHAH

AHAHA
I alr said I'm a klutz and I'm still nervous.
Especially when my friends come!


It's like I try to be impressive infront of my friends when I blend drinks and prepare the burgers but always end up become failblog.org.

Sian.. Real.

And almost all of them tell me the same thing before they leave.
"Stop cutting yourself ah."

HAHAHA
AHAHAAHA But THANK YOU!!
Each one of you who came down to support or wtf laugh at me...

Thank you for coming down.

You don't know how happy I am. =8)
Reallllll!!
I become squeaky :D

Anyway, today I stabbed my boss sister's hand with a fruit knife.
HAHAHAHA
AHAAH
AAHHHA!!! SO FUNNY.
Cos I was gonna put it in the basin after cutting the peach..

Didier suddenly moved her hand and the tip of the knife poked the back of her hand.

HAHAHAH luckily no blood.

Dunno if she got thick skin or I was gentle.

But still!! I WAS SO SORRY!!!!
:(

I really hate it when I'm careless and forgetful.

Everytime I recommend someone an item I will straight away forget what they've just ordered..

Sometimes I have to ask twice. =8(

Really sick of this memory..

My fav part of the job is making the nasi lemak and chicken rice burgers!

I love to heat up the fried chicken!

The smell of it is soooo good.
PLUS I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE CHICKEN RICE AND NASI LEMAK RICE ALR!!!

PLS DO COME DOWN TO ICE ROCKZ AT SCAPE!!!
PLS TRY THEIR CHICKEN RICE BURGER AND NASI LEMAK BURGER!
It is amazing. =8)

Also, their ice blended drinks!

Do you guys like yakult or yoghurt??
Come down and I will recommend something to your liking.
You can ask for me to serve u if it happens tt i'm not at the counter.
I'd gladly blend all the drinks and make u burgers :D


Anyway, an uncle came into the shop today and said the funniest thing.

I think I almost pissed in my pants, rly.

He said this, "Oh so is aca-larte one ah?"
He meant
À la carte.
HAHAHA

AHAHA
AHAHA
Imagine.. I WAS THE ONE WHO SERVED HIM LEH.

And it is so rude if I just burst out laughing like that.

I just uhm chio...

Secretly wanting to die........



No comments:

Post a Comment