Monday, June 28, 2010

O?



Pictures6
This is now my Facebook profile picture. ={D

Picture0535
Fishsoup for dinner!!! MMmMmM.
I took an hour to finish it cos I was so distracted. :/
O and have I told you we got a new pet?
That's my dino.
His name is RARRRRR. :O

Picture0537
I'm a very possessive person..
Mine. =8D


Picture0538
I realised skinny people don't like veggies.
HOW?
Don't u need fibre to shit yourself skinny!?

Picture0540
This pomegranate tastes like gummies. :O
Realll.

Picture0539


Everyday when I'm on my way to work,
I'll walk past cine and this lady in hat will ALWAYS pass me a pamphlet which I obviously have no interest in cos everytime I will shake my head or put out my hand and smile.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Till I got really annoyed and the smiles stopped.

CAN U IMAGINE?
Since the day I STARTED work?!?
I said no today, tomorrow, the next day...
and so on.
EVERYDAY I TELL YOU, "NO, THANKS."
WTF u got amnesia or you trying to be funny?!

Today I buay tahan.
When she ran to me and wanted to hand me a pamphlet for the 102381208th time,
I stopped and smiled in a "HA, WTF DOOD" way and said this as I pointed at my face.
"LOOK AT ME. REMEMBER MY FACE. OK?? I DON'T WANT ONE. OK??"

If tmw I walk past cine and see her running towards me with a fucking pamphlet again,
I swear I will do this.


you
Step 1: POINT

Step 2: DEATH STARE

fuck

Step 3: _l_

I swear she trying to be funny.


Picture0543
MAXIE POO POO PANTS. :3

Picture0541
My bro.

Picture0545
Maximus Prime.

Picture0546
"URGHGHGHG"

Picture0542


Picture0547

No comments:

Post a Comment