Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today was tiringgg.
Did opening.
A lot of things weren't going right in the shop.
For e.g. the fryer conked up and we lost a customer.
This uncle..
wah..

I told him we were very apologetic because the fryer is spoilt and he was complaining that he waited for damn long.
That I understand..
I don't like to wait for my food also what..
So we gave him the burger with the chicken that wasn't reheated but the rice was still warm as it was taken straight out from the cooker.

After he finished eating,
he came back to the shop and said,
"You gave me a cold rice burger and made me wait for so long!"
Wow, didn't I just said THE FRYER IS SPOILT and you didn't want to wait so what can we do.
We even told him we will refund him his money even though he has alr eaten.

I'm quite upset cos I always make sure that the chicken is reheated before I serve a customer..
The burger will taste better but FRYER SPOIL LA THEN WANNA GAM LAN.
Only ONE customer not happy with our service I upset alr.
It srsly feels good when a customer leaves smiling.
But angry uncle in da house yo.

My sister was the only friend who came down to support me today.
I squealed like a pig when I saw her at the door. =8)
Friends, where are u??
Pls comeeeeeeee. =8(
I work 6 days a week.
Only one full day left to split among my friends.
Ok la after work can meet but stilllll.
I wanna see some familiar faces.

Anyway, there was one guy who looked at me weirdly today.
I saw him twice and all he did was stare right into my eyes without even looking away.
So I stared back.
Or maybe he thought I was staring at him.
=8/ Scared me.

I worked 9 hours today.
Too tired.
I slept in the bus with my head all over the place.

HA AH AHA
AH AHA HAHA
Sometimes I do wonder if I snore in the bus or not..
I listen to my ipod so I can't hear my own snores if I did..
Argh.


P.S/ Those who wanted to know how I got this job..
I walked past it one fine day~~~
and saw that they were hiring so I went in and wrote down my application form.

No comments:

Post a Comment