Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today will be a good day even though whatever I see will be a blur cos I fell asleep before putting on my o.k contacts.

Hannah.T is so cute.
That day Weihan and Keith came down to Ice Rockz and she was doing counter.
She told either one of them that she's going to make their drinks first..
She said, "I'm going to DO you first."

HAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA
We never stopped teasing her.

And I always mix the drinking cups with the burgers.
Twice I asked my customers,
"do you want a med or large burger????"
(T________T)
Once one guy teasingly replied,
"Ok I will have a LARGGGGGEEEE burger. x)"
Hhahahah.

We sell Chicken rice and Nasi lemak burger..
And because u can opt for either fish fillet or chicken for ur nasi lemak burger I sometimes repeat my orders like this..
"ONE CHICKEN RICE NASI LEMAK BURGER!!!"

And then the person at the burger area will suddenly stop halfway and be like,
"(o.,O)?"

And I never fail to ask my customers to repeat their orders.
Sometimes 3 times.
Ok give u sample of our conversation.
x)


ME: Ok, so one passion rockz and one nasi lemak fish burger right?

CUSTOMER: Yes!

ME: Ok for the drinks do you want it medium or large?

CUSTOMER: Large.

ME: OK!

ME: Sorry, it's nasi lemak fish or chicken again??

CUSTOMER: Fish!

ME: Ok! ONE NASI LEMAK FISH BURGA!

ME: SOrry, ur drink is.... passion rockz right? um, medium or large again? SOrry!!


Wtf sia like REEEEEmix.

NAASi nasss lemak fish fiiiishhh bur bur burgers and and 1 111 passion passion roc rockzzz lar lar larGEE.
Customers should come in and make their orders in a singsong method.
I sure won't forget one.
Cross fingers.. X _l_

Didier always push me away to prepare the food.
HAHAHAHA
Cos I will take a long time at the counter trying memorize things.
stupid sia.
And sometimes when I get pushed to prepare the drinks I'll still ask what was the order again.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I think I need to play more card games.
U know that kind u place all the cards on the table with the numbers facing down and then u remove the pair when u open both the same ones?
The memory game?
HAHAH Loved it.

OKOKOK going to be late alr.
I'm gonna reach at 3 and do closing.
WOOOO.
TMW OFF.
WOOOOOOOOOOO
OO
OO
OOOOOOO
:D

And and I like the way Coco smell and kiss the side of my head when I hug her goodbye.
My nanny/big aunt always does that to me when I was younger.
I missed that.
I got a shock when Coco did that for the first time.
<3>
Can I never grow old??
I think I have Peter Pan syndrome.
I still order ice chocolate when everyone orders latte and just look at Yellowshoess's background.
My room looks like a playground.
x(






No comments:

Post a Comment