Wednesday, July 21, 2010

16TH July. Ah... finally a date I can rmb.




Picture0602
With my RoLLie.
She was helping me find clothes to wear.

Picture0591
And she wanted to do my make up so I let her cos I miss her.
:3

Picture0587
My heartttttt is with u wherever you go!

Picture0606

Picture0596

Picture0598

Picture0600

wefw
WAHA! She insisted I bring my bear out.
Gave in to her cos I wanted her to be happy.
BEAR BIG LEH.
NOT TINY. IF TINY STILL OK.
Took up half of the space in my bag!!

eg
Off to Vivo!
She wanted to eat something Singaporean after living in LA.

poiwef
With her lover, Irwan!

fewe

rtr

fvwe-1
I abit paisei to take it out from my bag.
WAHA! My bear looks so cute. x)

v
Igloo for some Frozen yoghurt!


dfedf
Ji came for awhile! I love her loadssss.

d
Been a long time, my love.

eqwq

qeqw
Then it was off to Jewel's place to play with Milo!!

e22

e2

ee

e
Durian at Geylang.
90 BUCKS FOR TWO MAO WANG DURIANS!
Roula's mom paid.
She is so cool.
She wear GLOVES to eat durians.
HAHAHAHA.
Roula was embarrassed.
But her mother is a cool tai tai ok!

k

z
Saucer peach!
Jewel intro-ed this to us. haaaaa loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment