Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 days worth of pictures but which 3 days?? I don't rly know. =8/



q233

2q4
This is Sunny.
He is our new part-timer.
He's soooo funny and enjoyable to work with!!
When he's bored or he knows that I'm getting bored,
he'll find something to occupy ourselves with for example,
using the huge wooden ladle to play fencing or splash water on my face.
ahahahah!!! OR blend anything he sees.

x2_1d44a15
He went to take balloons from Marble Slab twice cos he wanted to inhale the helium to speak funny.
HE WAS DOING THAT THE WHOLE AFTERNOON.
xD

x2_1d4cdc6
Another crazy guy.
This is Aaron.
One of the 3 hairstylists at Scape who is always disturbing me.
hahah but they are funny too.
Esp him!

asd
Went to meet up with sis, matt and the kids, Jojo and Yo Yo after work!

x2_1d50b1d
Corn chips are my favourite.
I don't rly like PoTAtU.

ASAS
My treat for the kids. ~(*^*)~

adfs
At Holland V's Swensens.
Note: Never pass children ur phone.. They deleted most of my Swensens pictures.
I can't even rmb what I ate.

asdf
WAHAHA. Crazy.


Jonas took this. hahaha
Matt saw this and he laughed,
"Why are u so vain."
Cos I started to be conscious when Jonas said it's a video.

P1000196
My korean love~~

P1000203
=8D
My face so oily.

P1000204
Ma darlinggg~

P1000197

x2_1ceda2d
Matt got a new soccer ball and Max was fascinated.
He started playing soccer by himself and everytime the ball got stuck he will look up at me like how he is looking at me in this picture and wait for me to get it out for him.
HAHAHA.

klhjlhjlkj
Didier's idea of making watermelon popsicles for Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
Just cos he said he likes watermelon!!!!
He doesn't even know I was the one who blended his drink x(
When he came, I only saw his side view from outside STAGE shop.

O and anyway,
Didier forgot to bring the popsicles to them ahaha so now they are still in the freezer.
The weird swirly thing on top is blueberry jam cos the blueberry cans just came in and I thought it'd be cool to do this. HAA.

nmvbmb
The other night I had a date with my Tiny!

mjhb,h
My fried hokkien mee.
There was this angmoh guy who came to our table while I was waiting for Andrea to take her orders..
Told him there's an empty seat for him.

I was interwebbing using my iphone when I realized sth weird.
Angmoh guy using a pair of CHOPSTICKS to eat a PLATE of fried RICE.
HAHAHA.
I couldn't help it so I asked him,
"WHY? Why are u using chopsticks? isn't it tiring?? Why don't u use a spoon??"

Can't rmb his answer but we started talking and he's training to be lawyer in Singapore.
He kept talking to me like I was a foreigner too..
AHHA. Don't understand why.

hjgkhkjh
This is Tiny's favourite.
Jappo waffle icecream from Shaw's Jappo supermarket.
Since then it has become my favourite. :3

126740810

bv c
There's choco inside x)
ma love. This reminds me..
HELLO! WHO ARE THE FORMSPRINGERS WHO SAID WILL BUY ME TWIX.
WHY ALL DISAPPEAR ONE.
WAHLAOWEH BLUFFER. D:

mnb,n
I got green tea cake too cos I missed the one at Cafe Pralet.
This sucks though.
I got meself some sushi too but I forgot to take a picture.
Was feeling hungry that day..
Then I started getting dizzy spells.
I was gettin really woozy..

AndreaTiny said it's because I ate too much. x(

No comments:

Post a Comment