Friday, July 30, 2010

:D



Wtf I got a lot of Orh Tcair.
(Bruises)

Some are unknown...
WHO PINCH ME WHEN I SLEEPING AH CBBBBBB.

I have a size L one which is the size of a pingpong ball.
Got that from my crab-run-bird-dive fall at Scape.
Before that bigger.. Like tennis ball?
BAHAHA ok la ok la smaller than that....

It is now 5.53am and I am up cos I fell asleep on my bed when I came back just now..
AFTER DINNER AGAIN SOMEMORE!!
Wah biang.. Seriously..
Made a bet with Sunny on who's gonna lose that 1kg first.
HAAAAA. Instead, I put on 2kgs.
Roula's back from LA for a period of time.
Wtf with her around, there is no such thing as diet.

Very sad.. after Sunday,
I can only work during the weekends cos school starts next monday..
I'm going to miss talking to Yuan Ning and doing opening of the shop with her.
x( Seriously, I'd rather work than go to school.
I still hate school..
Shan said,
"After you fin school, you're gonna work all your life then you sure complain you wanna go back to school!"

...........NORT!!!
Hhaha like I've never ever once said,
"I miss secondary school."
Never.
I hated it even when I had awesome friends around me all the time.
They were the ones who made school life pass by much faster.

ANYWAY,
I have orientation later.
WTF. I hate orientations.
HEARD MUST PLAY GAMES.
Games are lame (-.,-)
Can I make a run?
Just give me my fucking materials list.
I can make friends when school starts.....
The thought of going back to school is putting my mood down.

And I was quite pissed off this evening cos the stupid Scape hairstylist Aaron went to tell Batman's work partner that I like him.
WTF. PRIMARY SCHOOL MATERIAL SIA.
At that point of time when I knew about it,
I wanted to comb his eyeballs and dye his nosehair green.
Argh.
Im just afraid that it will be damn awkward if I dine at Raindrops cafe cos I really love that place.

But anyway he and his work partner came in to get 2 kinds of drinks to try.
WAHHHHHH.
Pai seh.
Heartbeat raised again.
bombombombombom.
For some reason I kept wanting to squat behind the cash register while giving them some recommendations for our drinks.
D:

O by the way he dropped his coin and I picked it up for him and when he passed me the rest of the payment, I touched his palm~~
HAHAH
AHAHA
AHAHHA
AAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF NOT TO SOUND PERVERTIC BUT I THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY WHEN I TELL MY FRIENDS THAT.
I am entertaining you with all these stories right..
Im your life spicer, I spice up your lives by writing my everyday dumb experiences here.
:D

Ya ok wahlao WHO DISTRACT ME?! havent complete story...
Waaaa I was quite nervous.
Wanted to throw the scooper into the sink but I threw it at Jen's hand and it flew behind the chopping board instead of the sink.
Okkkkk hope he did not see that..........
Then after that I forgot to add pearls into one of the drinks.
ok nvm.. faster take another cup and add pearls into it.
Worried emoticon plastered on my face.
Bahhh. Dumb :/
I'm the first person to be hired by IceRockz.
I should know everything about the shop and yet small things like this can get me distracted.
aiya fuck la im just forgetful.

OKOK WAH sometimes I buay tahan myself!
When customers asks me to give them some recommendation for food and drinks,
I'll ask them what they like and then make a decision for them.
When it's settled and I have to key in their orders,
I'll forget and ask them WHAT I RECOMMENDED THEM.
(-_______-)

No comments:

Post a Comment