Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fall down one more time, u game over.



OKAY

Decided not to do a visual description of how I fell.
DIFFICULT LA.

So just imagine...
Cb.. if it wasn't for my bloody dry lips, I wouldn't have walked to Cheers.
ANYWAY CHEERS DON'T SELL CHAPSTICKS soooooo...
wasted trip.
I was looking at my own reflection on my way there.
The landshop at Scape has black glass doors...
I needed to check if my shorts underneath my skirt could be seen.

1
Something like this.

So I was facing my reflection and walking quite fast in a crab-like manner.
WALKED SO FAST TILL MY LEGS GOT TANGLED AND MY RIGHT FOOT STEPPED ON MY LEFT SHOE SO I WOBBLED AND HOBBLED AND TRIED TO GET MY BALANCE BACK.

My position switched from crabby to frontwards but I was going too fast too furious and was kind of like running in a short distance.
THEN FINALLY I FLEW and dived onto the floor.
WAH PIANG EH.
EVERYTHING SIBEI FAST.
When I landed on the floor I quickly looked if anyone saw me and also found out that ToastBox and Marble Slab had full-view of my crab-bird landing.
(T_______T) wtf THEATRE MATERIAL.
I faster got up and walked damn fast towards CHEERS.
I wanted to stay there the whole day x(

I was so embarrassed and was still shocked by the fall.
IT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING AND UGLY FALL EVER.
Once I fell with my terrapins before.
After that they hid in their shells and refused to come out.
HAHAHAHAH.
The next time I slipped and fell while carrying my ex-dog, Dede.
She didn't let me carry her for 3 years.
She would bite my fingers off. D:
Another time I fell 5 times in a week, consecutively. xD

SOMEMORE!!
When I was in Nepal,

kids were chasing after us cos we had treats and I was so frightened so I RAN and fell face flat on the soil.
HAAHAHAHAHA.
ONE MORE!!
This was a few years back..
It was raining in Orchard and I was in heels and holding an umbrella.
Jewel.T was rushing me but my heels had little friction!
So I slipped infront of an angmoh and it sorta looked like this....
...
.(T____T)
.
.
.
.
.
.






chuat tio

WOOOO Angmoh chuat tio!

So anyway,
when I got back to the shop,
I squatted behind the counter and started to tell Sunny my story while crying and laughing at the same time.
I really cried...
Pain! I bruised my knees but that one not important.
MY PRIDE IMPORTANT.
Once u fall down u not cool anymore u understand?!?!?!?!?

Hai... (T^T)



P.S/ Jewel Yi is backkkk and she came to visit today!
She said she started to watch Korean drama and YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL is the first korean drama!
Now she understands why we're all so K-crazy.
xD
She also said that when she watched You're Beautiful,
she sees me in Go Minam.
WAHA. Some of u also said..
That was the reason why I started watching that drama.
REAL? I think it was my short hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment