Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HARPI3 12345


38632_459717322673_709152673_6855527_3734674_n


WOOO!!!
Today very happy.
WHY?
BAHAHA xD
Kopi O korsong aunty say I pretty.
She always quite dao to me..
Like will ignore when I say bye. D:
But today she was so nice!!
So the conversation went like this..



ME: Auntie, yi ge kopi o korsong peng.
(Aunty, one ice black coffee without sugar)

AUNTY: ok.

ME:
*Digging for coins to make up 80cents*

AUNTY: Duo shao?
(how much is it?)

ME: Oh. Ba mao.
(oh, 80cents)

*pause*

ME: EH? Wei sher mer ni wen wo? Shi wo wen ni ma!

(EH? Why are u asking me? I should be the one asking u how much is it)

AUNTY: Hahaa ying wei ni mei ci mai yo mei ci wen.. suo yi jing tian gai huan wo wen ni!

(haha cos you always buy yet you're always asking the price.. so this time it's my turn to ask u!)

ME: BAHAAA. paiseh sorry!

AUNTY: Ni hen mei leh!
(You're very pretty)

ME: HAHAHA. ZHEN DE? x) Mei you la.....
(HA HA HA REALLY? No, I'm not)

AUNTY: Zhen de! Ni zhen de hen mei.
(Really. you're really pretty)

ME: HAHAHAHAHA.. Mei you la *super high octave giggle* na li you.
(HA HA HA HAAHA No, i'm not )



So shy and happy I almost burst the whole packet of coffee by clapping.
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHA
AHHAHA!!
x)

So anyway,
2 more things made me even happier.
First is, Didier gave Yuan Ning and I cute boots!!!


boots


38200_459717037673_709152673_6855524_7993238_n

I paid 5cents for it cos there's a chinese saying that if you give people shoes,
they will walk away from you..
So I have to pay for it to make it seem like I asked her to buy it for me.
She also bought me a clock!!
Cos I'm always late for work.
HAHAH.
And there's also this chinese saying..
if you buy someone a clock u're hoping that person dies earlier or sth.
HAHA.
So I paid another 5cents for it.

HAAAAAAAAA!!

KKKKKKKK the third thing is Batman walked past me today.
BAHAHAHA everytime he walks past or if he's near,
my heart beat will race.
Wtf.
Seriously..
I don't know why it has become so bad.
HAHAHAHHA.
But it's like I just want to dieeeeeee x(

I wish he would walk past more often but I hope I won't die from heart attack.

(-.,-)
I feel so dumb.
I know la i know la.
you think I'm crazy right.... Diam la.
When school starts cannot see him as often alr.
Sian.

ANYWAY,
I AM 19.
SHI JIU SHUI OK????
Today one customer came in and..

CUST: I was wondering how come this shop hire such young girls.

ME: But.. but I'm 19!!!

CUST: Oh, I thought u were 15!


Wahlao.
pLS OK.
Very sad.
No wonder all the xiao di di look at me.
Guys I not underage ok.

Anyway, some of u were asking if I could do a cover in mandarin so here's it!

I know I'm off tempo at some parts..
I couldn't find a karaoke instrumental version for this song so I randomly picked an instrumental version played by some DooD and..
he was off tempo as well. (-.,-)

Hm..It's my first time uploading a chinese song so plssss be kind and don't be bad to me.
x(
I still panic everytime I click the "upload" button.



No comments:

Post a Comment