Friday, July 16, 2010


dsdd
I'm just missing the purple and pink badges.

sdd
With Yuan Ning. She's smaller than I am!
She's 14o+cm!
Anyway, I think she's adorable.
We were waiting for them to finish filming some variety show.
Dou shi da fa xian?
I dunno which channel is it gonna be..
I only know it's a Tuesday variety show.

If you're watching it and u see a pair of hands blending the drinks,
that would be mine.
BAHAAAA.
BUT I THINK THEY TOOK SNIPPETS OF ME TOO.
Like... double chin view. (T___T)

sdfsd
Zheng huan getting readdyyy.
In real life he's quite different from what you see on Telly.
AHHA. Cos he's rly blur but he's nice.
Like geniunely nice those kind.

36759_141450579205315_129911587025881_452267_6275346_n
I think Apple is pretty.
She caught me looking at her while she was talking and then she stuck out her head and smiled at me.
WAAAA. If I become a star I also wanna be so smiley because she made my heart melt.
I also wanna make hearts melt.
xD

37339_411064661959_571566959_5191718_1991947_n
Jewel brought us to Tambuah Mas.
(click to enter web)
It's an indonesian restaurant located at Paragon!
OoOoOSHHH How I love Indo food.
BAAHAAA xD I love all kinds of food actually (>.,<)

Go there for their beef rendang.
That was what Jewel recommended..
I went there for the second time yestereday with my sister and matthew.
The beef rendang wasn't as good as the first time I had it.
This time the beef was tougher :/
sad.

Do try their Tahu Telor!
It was my first time trying it and I quite like it although my sister said Lucky Plaza's one tastes better.

37339_411064671959_571566959_5191720_5803376_n
JewLex.

37339_411064666959_571566959_5191719_498210_n
We had prawns and Chilli kangkong too!
Don't like their chilli kangkong.
Overall the food was still alright and I quite liked it.

hrh
Went to Taka with Ji cos I WANTED TO HAVE MY HOKKAIDO GREEN TEA ICECREAM.

af

dfsdddddddddd
WAHLAO made me pass by taka food fair.
CAN DIE YOU KNOW.
Eat eat eat. Also not like I am a cow got two stomachs.
Ji hae was dragging me away but you know me.. Tina will stop outside at any dessert stall because they shine. ZHNGGGG!!! ~(*^*)~
That's it,
I'm going to name my daughter, Lollipop
and son, Popsicle.

Anyway, this was a let down.
It's some jap waffle thing..
Sponge cake? Not sure but the texture was so rough.
Felt like they left it there for a long time.

efe
But this is nice.
It's mochi I think!
Skin is soft and chewy and there's red bean paste inside.
OoOoo lovely.
I also bought daifuku.
It's mochi with strawberry and red bean paste inside.
The other flavour I bought was strawbs and mango with red bean paste.

ae

Innards.

es
Jihae got this for her cousin. They're all the same flavour just the appearance..
SO PRETTY :O

rg

Went over to Carmen's place. x)

I love her dogs though we didn't play with them alot.


DSF
With Joyce. She looks like a doll. =8)
And and I love her personality.

She's so adorable and I think she's amazing.

AFE

HAHA from Chevy's phone.


GetAttachment.aspx
I LOVE THIS.
Pls go get it for yourself?

Anyway, look at dumbthing behind.
hahahahah.

aea

aa



No comments:

Post a Comment