Friday, July 02, 2010

Junkie.


***I think Sean Paul and Shakira should get married.
Their voice very annoying. :O

***hahahaha watching football makes me laugh.
The way some of the players fall and try to tackle the ball makes me burst out laughing.
Within 3 mins I burst out laughing 6 times.
xD


Picture0576

My McSpicy. Finally. ~(-^-)~

HAHAH This is an upside down happy bird smiley.

See! My eyes are wide but I don't have double eye lids so in my opinion I think I look abit nonsensical. D:

I'm trying out this mask.
I got it from Watsons.

aaee

aae

It's so cute!
Smells delicious too.
Smells like sweet milk.
Edible kind. =8/
Tempted but if I eat it,
I'm going to have a tummyache again.

Anyway can't eat my myspicy yet...
11.50PM then I can remove mask. :(

Anyway, I think almost every football fan has said this sentence before.

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT ARE THEY DOING! I PLAY BETTER LA! I SHOULD BE THERE!!"


Cos Matthew just did. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment