Sunday, July 18, 2010

WAhhh Dates: ???



ea
Blow wind blow!

eafe

aw
O?

fae
A concoction of Dragonfruit, Yakult, honey, syrup, passionfruit and milk.
Done by the very bored Sunny.

kj;
Sunny is from Taiwan so we mostly converse in chinese!
He is like my Lao Da (big boss) in the shop.
Just cos he's big la haaa.

afa
He knows how to make a tissue rose! With a straw stalk!
HAAAAA. And he added a thorn.
He told me that once he made 99 tissue roses for a girl!

aeaae
He's a bit maddd.
I think out of everyone,
I'm the second least hyper one in the shop.
I get tired easily so when everyone's high and laughing like mad,
I'd be.... drinking water.
Real. D:

kl
Andee popped by for the second time!
Love this kid longggg time.

aaa
Grocery shopping with Matt at Holland V's coldstorage.
So fun!!!! LovEVeveS It.
Stocked up on my diet coke
~(*^*)~

aaaaaa
Supper at NUS Cheese prata house.
Their maggi goreng is the best!

aaaaa
First time trying tissue prata.
It's a hat la!
Anyway, order it with condense milk!

aaaa
He is now a big eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment