Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'll be gone sooooooon D:



Work is getting boring..

we have too many workers and the crowd is just not coming in despite having the media introducing ice Rockz on the Telly/mags/newspapers.
We r getting more workers because I am leaving Ice Rockz once school starts.
Don't miss me ok, customers.
I have been very patient and kind and smiley alllll the way.
I love it when they smile back.
Makes me feel satisfied.

Like the other day a customer ordered Honey Avocado with NO honey.
She requested for Brown sugar to be added as sweetener instead..
I straight away told Didier and the customer I'll do the job.
HAAAA. I must be crazy.
Customer didn't like it.
She said it was too bland and she couldn't taste the avocado so I told her I'll make a new one.
I can't rmb if I re-did it twice..
I knew I took a long time because I will only let go if she said,
"OKAY."
HAHAHAHA actually I don't mind doing it five times.
I kept frowning cos I secretly wished I had her tastebuds..
I didn't know what her standard of ok was.

I won't mind if customers ask me to re-do their orders but what I cannot stand is rude customers.
Like you know.. we owe them sth...
But I always try to suck it in.
NOT EASY OK!
Cos Im the sort who gets affected easily so sometimes it'll take me a lonnnnng time to let go.

O yeah I might still work at Ice Rockz on weekends when school starts..
I'm not sure if I can handle it yet but I rly love working there!
It's so fun to meet new people and bahhh cannot see the cool guy who works around Scape anymore.
I call him Mr Batman.
Cos Batman is cool! x)
He is so cool that I feel I have to be at least 10 metres away from his blinding beam of glory.
WAHAAAAA!!!
xD
Kidding.

I think now he knows I always oogle at him alr la!
Later he sue me how.
Scully he got gf.
DOESNT THIS MEAN I AM EYEING ON A MAN WHO IS ATTACHED!??!
Also means I am secretly a slut.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Sian.. when I'm bored I think of a lot of possibilities..
Usually no link la.
This makes my life 3 cups of interesting.

O two things I realised about myself lately.
I walk very awkwardly when I am walking in a normal speed..
cos I'm very used to speed up my pace when I walk.
I'm always very fast..
I walk fast, eat fast..
NOW I WONDER.. WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR WORK?
Hai... sometimes I feel like a cb kia.
Cos there's a system for us to clock in for work..
I am never once early.
Somemore I am the one who opens the shop!
AHAHHA.
Imagine how my boss feels..
BAHA. x)

Ok and 2nd thing would be..
When I'm nervous or shy I will touch my ear.
It's like a form of distraction.
I'm always nervous anyway........
...............
..............................
My ears are gonna rot soon la.
Anyway I got ulcer.
No, it's not because my body is too heaty.
I was brushing my teeth one day and I accidentally rammed the hard part of my toothbrush against my gum.
FUCKSHIT.

TADAAAAAAA!!
Ulcer.
~(T^T)~

anyway, formspring me before I die of boredom, pls?
-<*-*>-
It's at the right side of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment