Monday, August 09, 2010

AHAHA!! I dreamt I joined hiphop lessons with my friends.
Can't rmb which friends but I saw Allegra in it!
She wasn't in class though.
She was in te next room lazing with other people.
Then I realized she was actually playing with blood.
WTF.
She had a syringe!

I was scared but I still went back t class and learned some whale dance using palms.
Then all of a sudden we were at a beach!!!!
All my dancing mates and I were just lying on the sand enjoying the sun while waiting for our dance coach to come.

WTF my class got ah ma in 2 pieces swimsuit
and
WTF a crocodile came on shore.
But it landed upside down.
I was damn freaked out I pull the ah ma away from the shore.
She was busy counting something.

The crocodile flipped over and walked towards us.
HAHAHA AND THEN IT TRANSFORMED INTO ONE OF MY SEC SCH TEACHERS,
Mr Vincent Koh!!
Wahahah!!!'
he never taught me before (>.,<) he was in a security outfit and was wearing a fake moustache. Turns out he was our dance coach for the day. in the dream I was laughing so hard that I fell on the sand. Hahhaahhaha what kind of Lao sai dream is this I also dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment