Thursday, August 05, 2010

Confirm win toto if I remember date.

a1
Went to watch Sam's dance performance at Serangoon Junior college.
Wtf got that Secondary school feel.
eekkkss. gross.
Hate that feeling.
Anyway, I think she did so welllllll cos we used to be in dance during secondary school and she's improved so muchh.
I was so touched. I felt like her mother and I was gonna cry on my seat.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

aaa
Had dinner with Roula at Scape's Raindrops cafe..
It was around 10pm so mains weren't available. D:
But o well.. came for the pizzas anyway.

a3e
I'ma professional sloucher.
HAHA. All the boys keep telling me to,
"STOP SLOUCHING! YOU ARE A GIRL!"
Aiya fuck la.
When I have a boyfriend and when he tells me to stand straight ,
sit straight, stomach in, chest out! then I will ok.
HAHA. Let me be a little grandma for awhile.

a21
Appetizers - PORTOBELLO WITH CHICKEN ∙$7

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.
I could have 2 plates of this as mains.
I couldn't get enough of it. x(
I wanted more.

a34
OPEN FACE BEEF & SHROOMS CIABATTA ∙$12

This was alright.
Loved the texture of the beef.
Ate it with Tabasco sauce oooo I love Tabasco.

a12
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA ∙$9

oOOSshhsh MA LOVE~
I prefer thin crusted pizzas to thick crusted so I was super happy that night.
x)
Toppings were very tasty fuckkk i was so happy that day.

aa4a
Eating like a bloody preggeroni.
3 kgs not funny sia.

a3
Roula, my date for the night oh how I love her laughter.
=8)

a5
Crème br ûlée ∙6

mmm. crunchy caramelized sugar on top.
:3

a121
MASCARPONE MOUSSE ∙$9

Didn't really like this though cos I'm not a mousse person.
I like texture.
I like my cakeeeeeeeee so you might like this if you're a moussey person..
It's like a tiramisu mousse anyway.

a42
Anyway WTF I so paiseh to go to Raindrops cafe anymore cos I think like the whole restaurant knows I like Batman and I think his workmate had been teasing him about it and he got irritated..
So annoying and awkward.
I'm going to act like an adult and just pretend everything is normal when I dine there the next time. I really like the ambience and the food so..
Fuck it.

39778_413649889036_536989036_4705081_4563900_n
Then it was Scape's KTV with the Ice Rockz crew~!~!

Didier, Jen and YuanNing.
So funnnnn.
x) helps me brush up on my chinese reading too bahaaaa.

39778_413649899036_536989036_4705083_7388298_n

a2

No comments:

Post a Comment