Saturday, August 21, 2010

Drift away like the wind but come back again when u miss my face.


photo(47)
If I look up to heaven,
Will I catch a glimpse of you smiling back at me?
Don't forget me.
I told you to remember my face, my name, everything about me..
Repeatedly..
From a whisper to a loud cry.
I was afraid you might forget me once you reach that happier place.
Miss me, think of me.
I won't forget you.
I'll always love you.
Though you're gone,
I'll remember the sound of your voice when you call me,
"darling.."
And when I kiss your cheek everytime I said goodbye.
I miss you. I miss you.
I'm sorry I haven't been good enough.
I'm thankful to God for ending your misery
but I wished you stayed a little longer.

Didn't cry as much as I thought I would.
Perhaps I grew stronger..
or perhaps I haven't woken up to reality yet.
I miss your stupid silly jokes.
I miss your smile.
Can't see them no longer but I'll try hard not to forget.

photo (2)

You kept this blue crane I folded for you years ago on your birthday.
You kept it beside your window.
I brought it back home.
It's my turn to keep it safe now.
Watch over me and make me a rainbow. :)
I miss you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment