Monday, August 16, 2010


"I love her.. but I cannot marry her because she loves durians."

I was just wondering if my future fiance(who happens to hate durians) will turn me down because of the fact that I love liu lians......

I'm bored.
I'm trying to complete my illustrator but I don't think I can finish it.
Since it is 1:23am now, it is due today, Monday the 16th.
I have a very short attention span.

Always finding myself doing other things after 8min of sitting my ass down and doing my work.
I can't complete a story without side-tracking.
Mind will auto-drift when you start talking for too long.
I just can't concentrate when there's food infront of me or when something funny is going on behind you.

This explains why my thoughts in this space are always so random.

Anyway,
I hate my awkward stiff movements.
Hannah said I remind her of fainting goats.





It only happens at times..
Like when I'm working or when I'm in the midst of too many unfamiliar teenagers.
I'm so bloody weird, it's so uncool to be me. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment