Tuesday, August 03, 2010


I remember the first day of foundation orientation I brought a freaking big file to school.
FIRST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL.
Why I so stupid and kia su and so kua zhang?!
So anyway on my first day of school I did a trippety trip over my big file and almost knocked over a whole built-in panel.

The way I fall is damn bloooooody stupid.
I was HOLDING MY FILE but still can trip over it.
THIS IS CALLED TALENT.
You all dunno only.
By the way,
First thing my lecturer said to me was,
"Is the panel ok? Please becareful and don't knock it down."
FUCKKKKK HAHAHA ur student fall down you come ask panel got dai ji or not.
(-.,-)

Now I'm already in year 1.
Nothing embarrassing happened on my first day la..
Just that I slept with my head leaning on the back of the seat and my mouth opened only.
I always don't sleep in the bus cos I scared I will do that..
I always sleep like that.
SUPER COMFORTABLE.
Ok you try now.
U lay back and close your eyes but OPEN your mouth.
SO COMFORTABLE AIN'T IT.
Anyway as I am typing now I can hear Max drinking water from the toilet floor.
THAT DISGUSTING BOY I GOING TO TELL HIS MOTHER.
I NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH HIM ALREADY DISGUSTING DOG.

I Ate damn alot today.
Like preparing for 2012 kind.
Maybe my period is coming...
O anyway I read somewhere..
"Girls are true superheroes cos they bleed every month but they never die."
SEE THAT?
Who the fuck is batman and superman.
They just wear panties outside, fucken clowns.
'HAHAHAHA

Tmw school starts at 2 ends at 10pm.
WTFFFFFF.
I sure sleep during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment