Monday, August 16, 2010

Mon,16thAugguto.



These 2 pictures taken yesterday.

Picture0640
Whahaha This is the widest I can stretch my eyelids.

Picture0641
My act poor thing face when I am hungry and my friends stop me from buying food.
Cos they always think that It's just in the head.

photo(32)
New Shoes. Pictures downwards taken today.

Picture0644
With Allegra in school's libRaRy.

Picture0643


Omg I can feel the stress coming in from the workload that is starting to pile up alr.
It's like every minute I tell myself I need a cone of ice cream,
I need chocolate..
I need to eat because that's what I do when stress is farted right in my face.

I had a jar of udon salad from 15mins cafe for dinner.
Wasn't full from it.
Got myself a plate of otah bruchetta which sucked by the way.
Everyone said it's nice so I psychoed myself that it was good.
Baha!!

STILL wasn't full..
Went to meet my sister at Vivo and I had a scoop of Awfully Chocolate's dark chocolate ice cream.

photo(28)


MmMmMm. SOOOOO good.
Also had a dark chocolate cupcake.

photo(29)

Aacckk.
In my opinion,
only eat their ice cream,
don't bother trying anything which has their cake in it.
COS IT SUCKS.
Their chocolate cake sucks.
I'm sorry if you're a fan of it but to me it tastes like cheap chocolate cake.

By the time I was only half full.
Straight after that I had my second dinner at Soup restaurant.
I confirm become fluffy by the end of this month.
I'm freaking 47kg alr!
Joke.

When I'm down,
I take a damn long time to feel full.
HAHA. Maybe it's in my head.
I'm not sure.
I rmb when I broke up with my first love,
It was the same thing too.
I immediately went to eat.
ALOT.
Ate a lot before I felt full.

Then I put on weight.

(T________T)

Save me la.


photo (3)
This is Melissa.
When I came into class she out of the blue come and say we look alike.
HAHAH.
Crazy girl.
LUCKILY SHE PRETTTY if not I sure angry.
So she's my twin now.
oOOoOo. She's the prettiest girl in my class.
I like her.

photo(30)
At Vivo's Soup Restaurant.
My sister and I the same...
WE PUT ON WEIGHT AT THE SAME TIME.
Congrats.


photo(31)
Because of her double chin I must put stickers on her face.



Formspring me because I am bored.
(ENTERTAIN ME.)

No comments:

Post a Comment