Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nothing much has happened recently.....



Except that 2 O peeper farted at me.
REAL.
All in one day somemore.
Can't get any luckier than that.
Fucking loud sia like BRRBEIREBR.
Volcano feel. xD
BAHAHHA Eruption from an old but active volcano.

Anway dunno which asshole told me that Dinosaurs were extinct cos they died from their own fart and I happily believed.
(-____________-)
Stop feeding me with lies and breaking my heart. x(

And I dunno why I keep opening door for guys.
Always happens in school.
If you're following me on twitter you'd know that the first time I opened door for this angmoh guy,
I accidentally said thank you to him.

The second time I opened the fashion studio door for a guy,
he didn't even thank me!
Just looked at me like I locked him out like that.
Wahlao I nice enough to walk across the room to help him open the door and that was what I got.
He isn't even from my class.

So mean.

Third time was today.
When I opened the door at 15min for my friends,
some angmoh guy just walked out.
Wahlao like as if I open door for him like that.
I don't want to be gentleman ANYMORE.

Today I almost got banged down by a car while I was on my way to school.
HA AH HA AH.
Cos I was gonna cross the road to school..
Then I saw Leon Minghua walking along the school then I waved to him then suddenly..

"PPORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

WAH This car almost bang me down.
The driver still wag his finger at me like as if he was saying
"YOU CRAZY GIRL!"
WAHHHH His finger wag so fast.
HAHAHAHA.

BEST STILL stupid MingHua DIDNT EVEN SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING.
WHY? COS LISTEN IPOD.
Crazy. Almost died just cos wanna say hello.
Joke if really die.
Next day news come out.

"Girl gets banged down by car while rushing to say hi"

I think kena bang down by double decker bus is very embarrassing.

Today I kept tripping.
Like my leg kept being retarded by walking into things that was in the way..
THREE TIMES.
Elizabeth witnessed all.
HAHA.
She also funny.
Keep bumping into things.

Had alot of fun after school with Camel and her friend, Val at Liang Court.
I love Camel.
She is so kind-hearted and always so geniune.
She's the kind that if she says any vulgarities,
I'll scold her.
hahaha.


P.S I hate school.

No comments:

Post a Comment