Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pictoes from 2 weeks back?




photo (2)
These pictures were from the 2nd day of sch!
Tues, 3rd of Aug.

photo(4)

photo(5)-1

photo(6)
Drafting class.

photo(8)-1
When was this again? Baha forgot.

photo(9)-1
With my darling, Yuan Ning.
Her name is Celeste but she never told us her english name.
(-.,-) We just found it out by ourselves.

photo(11)-1
She looks like a doll.
Her size also.
HAHA. She's like 14+cm.
Super cute!!!

photo(10)-1
:3 Love her.

photo(12)
Jenn. She very naughty. Always tou lan. HAHAH.

photo(14)
Rachel and Veron, my Teacup came to visit.
My little teacup looked soooo good on that day but she kept saying,
"NO." Buuulll.

photo(17)-1
Went to town with my little teacup.

photo(15)-1
She's a super sweet girl. =8)
She's not like some people I know.
She doesn't dislike people for no reason.
I've never heard her say anything mean bout people before.

Btw my sleepy face was switched on.
x)

photo(13)
Her hands are always zhng-ed with all her accessories.
It's insane. x)

photo(16)-1
Getting comfy at Scape's Ice Rockz.

photo(18)
She lovesssssss sweets.
The first day I knew her,
she was showering herself with loadsa candies.
Always!
She consumes more sweets than anyone I know.

photo(23)
She bought this to try.
AHHAHA We thought it was cheese gummies.
Turns out to be just biscuit. bahaaaa sucks anyway.

photo(22)
With Didier.
She is so cartoon and so cute. :3

photo(21)-1
Da-pao from Raindrops cafe. HAHAH.
Oooosshhh this is soo good.
Mushroom Carbonara, $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment