Tuesday, August 03, 2010



137984362
WAHA See this boy.

rea
WTFFFFFFFF

agrg
AHAHHA My granddad used to tell me I was picked up from the rubbish bin.
Seriously, how many of you have been told by one of your relatives that u were from the bin!
HAHA. I'M SURE GOT A LOT.
Hm.. I miss granddad..
He used to dote on me so much..
Used to cook our favourite dishes and buy us things..

I know he won't be able to read this but I just felt like saying..
"Ye ye, I've missed you.. I remember telling you that when I grow up,
it will be time for me to look after you and to buy you what you want..
You were always laughing as you say that when that time happens,
you'll already be gone..
My replies were always the same.
'No, you will see me getting married and you'll get to play with your grandchildren too.'"

Please don't forget to express how much love you have towards your grandparents because you'll never know when they'll leave you.
Old people fall sick easily..
Once they enter the hospital you know their bodies aren't as strong to fight for whatever that is killing them anymore..
I've already watched 3 of my grandparents souls being taken away infront of me...


ts
BLUE LIGHTS!!!!
Did I tell you that the reason I walked in and wanted to work at Ice Rockz just cos the shop is blue?
HAHAH yeah. Factual.

h5rq
Cos everyone loves to draw. :3
JENNIFER STARTED IT!!!

rg4rg
Mine. HAHAHAHAH.
Wah biang.
Lasalle student plus study arts in secondary school for 5 years still come out this kind of pattern.
I am a TALENT. HAAAA!

htwh
By Celeste Tan Yuan Ning.
"TINA BEWARE. Don't eat too much."
And she drew me as a pig as a warning to me.
(T________T)

h53
Because these underaged girls are all smokers.
HAHA. I HATE seeing those disgusting pictures on the cigarette box so if I can,
I'd draw on them.
Wtf seriously they all 17 years old but hardcore.
HAHA.

h35r

h-1
The day Didier bought us flowers.
She is so thoughtful and loving to all of us I swear she is such a softie inside that crazy shell!

h5
She said she got me blue cos she knows I love blue.
eekkkssss she is too terribly sweet!

dw
Didier.
Her hair is always fucking crazy.
You should see her photo albums.
They constantly change.
How many people you know will do sth so daring and outrageous to their hair?!
She's damn cool OKKKK.

dafd

dfsf
From Brenda.
She's so sweet and SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE ME TWIX.
How many of you said will drop by and give me.
All bluff one. x(

No comments:

Post a Comment