Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yelp.






Unleash your slut moves!!!!!!!!!!!!


By the way,
I should have gone to a school that teaches all about food..
I'm not a very fashion person.
You can tell from my dressing.
I'm super slack.
I have a love-hate relationship with my peasant style.

I hate CCS.
I hate presentations.
I'm lazy and my confidence level is low.

I realize I don't drink water as often as I should..
That's why I take very long to get full.

I have cough now.
I'm a cough machine.
Noisy to the maximum.
Keep coughing in buses.. in restuarants..
in church..
Don't know where the cough came from.
Phlegm caught up with me too.
Damn.

On some days I wish I could laugh more.
Goodnight.
I'm going to finish up with my bloody illustrator now.
I kind of like illustrator and weaving actually.
I just don't say it cos my friends all hate it and if I say it....
SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET A HURT REALLL BADDD!!!

:D

End.



By the way (partII)
2days ago,
I saw the hottest butch outside cineleisure in my 19 years of life.

She was holding a skateboard and when I accidentally looked at her direction, our eyes met.
BAHAHAHA.
Wtf I so shy till I act cool and walked away.
She's so hot that my whole world stops for awhile.
:O
Siao liao siao liao.
Step said every girl is a bisexual.
K nighto.

No comments:

Post a Comment