Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chunky fell. D:



Good Job, Chunky!!

Hhahah nonsense la wahlao.
But buay tahan. So funny!
We were having dinner near Jewel's place and she brought her poodle along..
When Ji's dad came to pick her up,
Ji carried Milo to show him.
Jewel went with her.
I took 5 seconds to decide if I wanna tag along cos I very kaypo.

The moment I stood up from the chair and took my first step,
I sprained my right leg and fell on the road.
HAHAH fucking ridiculous, I tell you.
My left hand swung up from my side for balance as my right ankle bent outwards.
Next thing, I was on all 4s and both my feet were out of my shoes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Untitled-1


BASTARD.
I know that everytime when I sit with my legs folded up on the chair,
they will go numb.
HAHA BUT yet I still fold them all the time.
Stand up straight-away become jelly.
Wah piang.

So embarrassing la!
When I came back to the table, Jobyna was laughing like mad.
She confirm gonna remember this for life.
Haha but I also kept laughing.
She explained this to Jewel (btw, she is Jewel's 2nd older sister) 


JOBYNA: HAHAHA She suddenly stood up from her chair. Then I was wondering where she wanted to go.  I saw her put out her right leg and after that she was on the floor. HAHAHHA

Sth along that line la..
Laughed so much and didn't even know I was bleeding.
Luckily only she witnessed everything.
Ok plus the next table with 4 men in their 30s(Me thinks)
WAHLAO. HAHA.
WHEN I FELL, THEY ALL TURNED.
3 seconds later they all turned back to face each other and continued their conversation.
CBBBBBB. LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED SIA.
HAHAH. Joke.
Usually people will go like, 
"Fuck, man. Are you ok?"

I know I will ask if someone infront of me fell la!!
Somemore fall until that kind of pattern.
Wtf alr example infront of you alr. 
Bo xim.

x2_31f9f2d

Hhaha but really funny. 
I laughed until I wanna cry.
Just now when I was on my way back home I suddenly LOL-ed to myself.

My ankle is fine now though.
The sprained ankle kinda fall is damn grossss.
Argh.
I remember during the time when Roula was living at Farrer rd, she held her 15th(?) birthday party at the function room.
There was a staircase going down to the function room and I swear it's jinxed!

Everyone helped out to hold a tray of food down to the funtion room and I was holding on to the fishballs.
I said this out loud, 

ME: Everybody becareful of this staircase ok. 
I sprained my ankle and fell down bef----

ME: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hhahah fuck, man.
bob bob bob bob bob.
All the fishballs bouncing down the stairs.
I sprained my ankle on the 2nd last step AGAIN.
Wtf I can remember the pain.
It was damn bad.
I cried and laughed at the same time.
I don't know if I'm sadistic but most of the time when I fall,
I will laugh.
But for that incident,
damn tiring.
I laughed and cried at the same time.
:'D 

One of my friends told me that if I laugh and cry at the same time,
my backside will grow bigger.
Bluff la!
My backside so small like concave inwards la ok?
Hai... :'(
Chunky says goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment