Monday, October 25, 2010

FormSpring


I have disabled my Formspring account.
I decided after some asshole said this,
"Yes, pls disable your account. I used to like you but after I read your Fs answers.."


See? I don't want to receive such ridiculous comments anymore.
You like me or not, you keep it to yourself.
I don't fucking care but once it's said to me, 
I get fumed up.
Comments like, I think you are fake  and sensitive and all those nonsense.
Seriously, do you know me?
NO.
Because my friends will NEVER say that.
They know what kind of person I am.
At least my close friends do.
Well ok. Sensitive , yes.
But it depends on the situation and that anon was referring to another anon being stupid and expected me to reply in a better way.  Joker
(-.,-)
And about me being fake? HELL, no.

And the most recent one is the fucking retarded person who kept saying I burned Selina from S.H.E.


Wtf? It's NOT even funny?
And it got irritating when it kept coming in.
Don't fucking annoy me.
I get annoyed very easily at stupid people.
SERIOUSLY, 
"YOU BURN SELINA."
"YOU BURN SELINA SO THAT U CAN REPLACE HER IN S.H.E 
AND TO RECONNECT WITH UR TAIWAN ROOTS。”

WTF?
Burn urselves.
I've always loved the people reading Yellowshoess.
They leave me nice comments and don't get mad when I get impatient with some questions.
Don't make me change my mind with you idiots coming here.
And if you don't like me,
don't make life so difficult for yourself.
DON'T COME TO MY BLOG.
DON'T WELCOME YOU.



Wtf scolding people is damn fun. x)
My stress is gone.



3 comments:

  1. I posted this on your FS but I'm not sure if you seen it. http://getai.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/478838/10_surefire_ways_to_wake_up_on_monday_mornings.html - This is good for you! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. don't get pissed over those idiots! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete