Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I am a 怪物。(my imperfections)


Wtf man.
I have Glossophobia and mild social phobia.
HAHAHHA.
That's stage fright, 
feeling anxious during presentations,
(I always bite my words and end up apologizing and I'll blank out if I have no notes.)
feeling nervous when I'm in a midst of a crowd and 
when there are a lot of people I don't know around me.
I hate going to parties unless I know like half of the people there.
I hate eating alone.
I hate walking alone in (for e.g) starbucks, clubs, streets.

My face will turn fucking black.
HAHAH.
That's why people always say I look damn fierce.
That's cos I feel anxious.
Like most of the time!!
It's been damn long alr.
Since I was in Primary school.
HAHAHAHHAHA.
My actions will be damn awkward for example,
the way I walk and the way I move my hands.
I'm super self-conscious and I get nervous when people look at me.
Sometimes it's bad sometimes it ain't that bad.
Depends.
I worry about things most people don't worry about.

I didn't think it was serious till I sat down and rly thought about it.
None of my friends are like that.
And I have one more secret that only Ernest knows which is damn a;kjfalfkj
I regretted telling him cos now he thinks I'm super weird.

Plus I can only make friends with people like one on one.
Not in a group unless you KEEEEEEP talking to me till I feel comfortable.
I observe people before talking to them.
Kind of like picking friends cos some are hard to talk to so I don't try.
I'm friendly though. 
You talk to me, I'll talk to you.
But that's when it's face to face.
Ah, I hate groups and gatherings.
Unless we're schuper tight.

I think it's a problem with my self confidence.
D: This feeling sucks.
Don't see that I dare to upload myself singing on youtube.
That's cos I'm looking at a camera and not people.
HAHA.
And I only dare to embed it on my blog, not facebook.
Unless It's a collab with someone else.



2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel!!! abt the presentations part, i'm the same! i get all nervous and i blush.... really badly. end up being a tomato. even when talking to people, i blush too!!! fml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahah!!! glad that im not the only one! and that's really cute!! for being a tomato! xD
    I don't blush but I start to become really awkward.
    And sometimes I cant look my lecturers in the eye. (-.,-)

    ReplyDelete