Sunday, December 05, 2010

Pictures helps me remember A LOT of things.


30/11

IMG_3534
Ernest brought me to Jams cafe which is in a bookstore called Prologue in Orchard Ion.
That was the day I decided not to eat anything.
BAHAHA.

IMG_3535
My ice chocolate!
It's not bad but I wish ice chocolate comes in bigger mugs.

IMG_3537-1
Some jappo sandwich place at Taka.

IMG_3536
I only had green tea.
But when I was on my way home I went to buy food from 7-11 cos I wasn't under supervision.
I was like a boar running wild ok.

IMG_3539
He was like, "We gotta look cool."

IMG_3538
BTW ERNEST IS A PERVERT WHO BUYS UNDERWEAR FOR HIS FRIENDS.
EVEN FOR FEMALES TOO. HAHAHA.

IMG_3543
I got my fringe snipped again.
I look like a...(T^T)
You can tell from the above picture that it's totally jagged.
I did it myself (-.,-)
Failed... so had to go to a salon.

IMG_3540
My schLeepy eyes cos I don't like to sleep when I have to sleep.

IMG_3545-1
See, I told you Ernest is a pervert.
HAHAHAHAHHA 
Ok la I made him do that.
I forced him to buy BB cream also.
ALL GUYS GO BUY LA THEN CAN LOOK LIKE KOREAN STAR YOU KNOW.

27/11
IMG_3492
Cranberry cheesecake from www.cheficon.com

IMG_3494-1
I was craving for Sho Teppan at Ion Orchard SO BADLY.
IT'S DAMN GOOD.
Eat the Angus beef hotpot so shiokkkk.
Argh I wanna eat this now.
It's only 20bucks for this.
The beef melts in your mouth Oh my goodness I'm going to compose a song for this.
HAHAHAHA

IMG_3495
(-.,-) Pat and her sunny side up in her hotpot.
She drank almost the whole pot before doing this.
She must have thought about it from the beginning.

IMG_3496
Almost everytime we are out we are doing this.
HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment