Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Beep


It's been so long since I've posted something else instead of pictures.
..
Until it has become awkward...
haha.

I'm quite upset that I've lost a LARGE portion of my readers due to school and school is starting on the 7th of jan.
I'm wondering when will I get my little children of Yellowshoess back.
Are you all grown up now and have forgotten a place you once call your entertainment??
Hehe.

When school starts it's going to be another year of hell.
Thank God it would be my last lap, but I'm so unmotivated.
I haven't even read my brief for the next sem.  

FUCK YOU SCHOOL!!!!

Anyway, Kevin was so funny just now..
Cos the floor was wet and he absolutely hates it when his feet gets wet so he shouted,
"BABYYYY, can you carry me??"

And my sister ignored his jokes.

KEV: I'm only 92kg. I'M SURE if a Hermes bag is 92kg, YOU WOULD STILL LUG IT ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND CARRY IT."

Hhahahahha that Kingkong is so retarded.

Okay I'm going to emo myself away now and watch korean dramas.
Formspring me when you're bored.
I AM BORED.

1 comment: