Sunday, August 18, 2013

Aug 6th


IMG_2873
Woohooooo it's bye bye, black roots day.

IMG_2847
Went to Bukit Merah's Brinda's for lunch!
Shared their mutton briyani with Merv cos we wanted to eat KFC too!
Both of us couldn't finish this in the end ahhaha.
Indian food cannot one person eat.. must eat with whole family one.

IMG_2849
Bleachhhhing is such a bitch.
SO PAINFUL.
I was squirming in my seat!!
Best of all, I washed my hair before this so the pain is just excruciating to the max.

IMG_2850 

IMG_2851
And after this, a dye.

IMG_2880
Hehhhh waiting for me for 2 hours 50 min while I did my hair.
Boyfriends are so poor thing.
We should stop throwing rocks at them anymore.
Pebbles would do just fine.
Kidding, love u :D

IMG_2875
New hairrrrrr.
Colour not true to picture though.. haha.

IMG_2882
His ootd haha.

IMG_2886
Hello dear Nico.
She lost so much weight!!!!!!!!!
Just by not eating carbs for months..
I really can't do that I love rice and noodles too much.
Stupid asian mouth of mine.

IMG_2888
Some say they look alike. :O
I think so too.

IMG_2890
Crystal jade for dinner.
Corn souppppp. Love corn :D

IMG_2893
And yummy fried white fishhhh.

IMG_2891
Merv's Beef noodley.
At first there was only ONE cube of beef and the rest were tendons.
I was so pissed.
Seriously, how do they serve this?
So I asked the waiter to please get me some.
So nice of him tho!
They came back with a generous amount.

IMG_2892
And my duck and chicken porge. Yummm.

IMG_2895

IMG_2897

IMG_2904
Hehhhhh. hello.

IMG_2934
Next day at work.
I accidentally grated my finger cos I was going too fast.
D:

IMG_2910
And my dearest little cousin, 
Hazel came to have dinner with her boyfriend.
Hehe. Love you lots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment