Monday, September 30, 2013

25th Sept, LASALLE'S 27TH CONVOCATION.


IMG_5147
So glad to be seeing both of them after so long.
Darling Cynthia and Bell. :)
We met up and went to Expo hall together.
I love how we are always joking harmlessly at each other.
Cyn's nick for us is Orang Utan, Bell is frog and I'm lizard.
HAHHA.

P1230350-001
Sitting around~

P1230353
Hehe ;)

P1230349
I love our convocation book design!!
And we have to fold and throw a paper aeroplane at the end of the ceremony.

IMG_5168
Waiting in line.
About to go up stage to receive our certificate.
I was super scared :(
I have stage fright.. So I didn't even look into the camera.
HAHA I collected my photo and I was all hunched up cos I was super nervous..
My eyes were looking somewhere else ahhahaha.
I ran out of the hall after I got down the stage 
(T__T)

IMG_5178
WHEEEE Confetti!
And we threw our hats after we flew our aeroplane.. 
WTF LA NEVER HEAR THEM SAY THROW THE HAT AT ALL.
When both and Cyn realized it's time to throw our hats we were super lagged.
And we were also afraid we might lose our hats so we only threw like one arms length above our heads HAHAHHAHAHA.
Of course la $200 deposit leh.

IMG_5181
Pretty Prisss. Miss her!! And I was pretty upset that i didn't manage to take a pic of/with Cass and some of my classmates.
Mommy's feet were hurting cos she was wearing her new pair of heels hahhaha.
So had to go home.
And best was when she forgot where she parked her car.
(-___-)

P1230354
My darling Hailey.
Miss her :( 
So happy that she has found her lover :)

P1230357
And her family. :) 
Her sister is super sweet :)

P1230358
Hhaha she is so cute :)

P1230359
Meiyen and Hailey.
 :)
Missing those days when we stayed overnight in school already..
Not OF THE WORKLOAD but the company :)

P1230360
Herli and Nalin the Thai superstar hahahha.
THEY HOLD FLOWER I HOLD PLATE.
Omg so sad. :(

P1230363
Only mommy had time to come down for me :(
But it's ok la it's not really a big deal for me.
She damn orbit.
Asked to stand in front of the flowers hahaha.

So glad that I'm done with school :)


No comments:

Post a Comment