Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Last few days of August And 3rd of Sept


IMG_4020 
Dinner with my lover downstairs my aunt's block.
Goshhhhh their beehoon goreng sucked.
The taste was great cos it's spicy!
But the noodley had the texture of a rubber band.
Siao ah pregnant ah.

IMG_4021

IMG_4022
I loveeee fried hokkien prawn meeee.

IMG_4040
Seb: Tina look, I show you a present.
LOL. He was slicing up the squid and found two tiny fish inside.

IMG_4042
And dinner over at Merv's place.
He made my favorite meatballs.
Forgot to take pictures of it after it was cooked :(
I've never tasted a better meatball than his!
Sorry Step! Your meatballs are awesome too, but it has to come 2nd in my heart HAHAHAHA.

IMG_4070
The other day we celebrated Merv's sisters' birthday at Sejong korean BBQ.
So affordable, fresh and yummy!!!!

IMG_4072
I really like their spicy kimchi soup :O

IMG_4074
And their kalbi :O

IMG_4078
Happy birthday :3

IMG_4201
Merv and I made them strawberry shortcake.
HAHA KIND OF FAILED OMG.
I FELT SO BAD.
ALSO, WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO BAKE.

IMG_4081
My babyyyyy.

IMG_4091-001
Last day of August outing :D

IMG_4093
Maccha house's green tea soda and mentaiko carbonara spaghetti.
THIS SUCKED BALLS.
U TELL ME HOW DOES THAT TASTE LIKE MENTAIKO.
Waste money.
Best mentaiko pasta can be found at Five and Dime omg I wanna go there again. 
:O

IMG_4105
Lovely dress from www.ThatPetiteGirl.net.
Hehe credits goes to Langston for the pictures!

IMG_4140

IMG_4150

IMG_4156

IMG_4170
I really am a mermaid what.

IMG_4356
"Tina, help me take picture."

(-.,-)
Btw he fell on his butt while helping me take pictures.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

IMG_4173

IMG_4160
At Smoothie King with AndreaTiny and Langston.
Again, I was the only one eating. (T___T)
Langston gave me the balloon.
HAHAHHA.

IMG_4161
Wtf the portion so small. 
I am not an ant.
Sigh, should have chose the toasted wrap or sth.
Looked bigger.
It's super delicious anyway!
I forgot what smoothie I ordered hahahaha but whatever I chose,
they were the LOWEST calorie on the menu.

IMG_4164
My favorite favorite boy :)

IMG_4165
Omg these 2 koreans are sibei vain.
I couldn't help, but to cringe.
The girl in green was super pretty tho!
She had her rollers up her fringe in public!
And not ONE roller but TWO. LOL.
Then the next thing we know, she took out a huge mirror and started to touch up her make up.

The girl in black KEPT taking pictures of herself in the SAME ANGLE and SAME POSE for like the WHOLE TIME SHE WAS THERE.
Really siao. Langston said she's attractive but she reminded me too much of Merv's ex.
LOL. so I shat in my pants and fed it to him.

I was just really... amused. :O
But oolala the girl in green is really prettttyyyyy.

IMG_4167
Langston proposed to the man with the balloon.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
I said I didn't want to bring it around so he gave it to the kids.
So brave. haha.
Thank you tho! I appreciate everything u do when u try to cheer me up.

IMG_4169 

IMG_4175
My only picture with Tiny :(

IMG_4182
The weirdest cat in my neighborhood.
So pretty tho..
I didn't dare to touch her(?) cos she looks super flex every time I try to touch her so I blew wind in her face.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Then she hissed at me. D:

IMG_4193
You're the kindest :D

IMG_4194
U fat little shit. Just like me.

IMG_4225
3rd of Sept.
Can I be a camel already.

IMG_4230

IMG_4232
Lunch at Paradise Dynasty with Mommy and Sissy.
This was fish. Nothing to squeal about.

IMG_4233 
OK Squealable bowl of noodley.

IMG_4234
Truffle Xiao Long bao. 
Their standard dropped.......

But please, don't drop that durka durk.
;) lol

IMG_4235
Foie gras xiao long bao...... 

IMG_4236
Shanghainese fried rice.
I don't think I'll come back to paradise dynasty again :/

IMG_4246
Coffee art by Hezron.
Hhahaaaha is that a feather???

IMG_4270
Made a cake for my lover :)

IMG_4271

IMG_4276
I thought I had finally perfected it, but somehow the sponge cake was not spongey at all..
Edible and tasty, but texture failed terribly.
Time to change recipe.
Sigh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment