Monday, October 28, 2013

Octo 18th


IMG_6503
Lol I was very bored after work so I decided to join my sister and the children.
My sister got Jonas his birthday present.
LOL NERF GUN. Look at that cheeky face.
He was so happy.

IMG_6505
Being a naughty little prick.
HAHAHA I love them.
They are super mischievous yet obedient.
Like, if you tell them you don't like how they are behaving,
they would respond, "Okay... :("
and stop. lol. They are so freaking adorable.
DOn't grow up la!!!

IMG_6507
Lol his little sister was inside changing.
He was being a monkey.

IMG_6510-001
Hehe Yoyo is so cute.
My sister got this for her.
I freakin' love Zara kids!

IMG_6512
We were at Bakerzin.
They wanted cakes and I havent eaten.
LOL Yoyo saw Jojo doing this..

IMG_6513
So she did the same too.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
They are so funny!!!
I love talking to them.
Jojo kept talking about chrysanthemum pee.

IMG_6516
yummmmmmmy.

IMG_6518
I LOVE THEIR SEAFOOD MARINARA!
So much that I keep ordering this whenever they have it on any menu.

IMG_6527
heehehhhe gremlim.

IMG_6534

IMG_6492
Gremlim slept with me that night.
LOL he was actually asleep..
He opened his eyes cos he knew.......

No comments:

Post a Comment