Sunday, November 10, 2013

5th Nov, horsepital


IMG_7356
Fell really sick.
Had a high fever, diarrhea plus other complicated things.
BAHAH U must be wondering why i even took a selfie.
It was to send to my friends duh.
We are each other's entertainment. hehe.
And Snapchat is the BEST.

IMG_7452
Lol Merv took this.

IMG_7358
Upgraded my room so that Merv could stay.
Poor boy.. He was supposed to stay over at my place, but who knew I'd turn ill.
Told him to go back home, but he insisted he stayed.
Thank you :)
The normal rooms are female wards so could only get this room.

IMG_7359

IMG_7361

IMG_7397
Lol I WASN'T posing.
So many of my friends said, 
"Wah still can pose"
ahhahaha no. I didn't even know I was gg to be in the pic.
Merv took this. He said why don't u do a panorama shot?

IMG_7363
This is mother painful and the nurse kept tapping REALLY hard on my vein.
(T____T)

IMG_7451

IMG_7364
Hehe supper because I didn't have anything to eat for the entire day.

IMG_7365
Cartoons errday.
My fav is The Amazing world of Gumball, Chowder and Adventure Time.
bahahhahaha love it.

IMG_7368
oh yeah pose for a photo when you're sick.
It's the 21st century yo.

IMG_7370
Love is a funny thing.

IMG_7449
Merv took this.
He made me look like I was dying.
Hahaha but I was really weak.
I HARDLY fall sick..... so I guess it's quite scary.

When I was really young I had high fever twice.
I never knew that!
I thought I only had it once until my mom and sis were joking about it when they came to visit.
My sis said one of the times I got high fever I started talking gibberish like I was possessed..
Then I kept pointing at the floor and stomping my foot and shouting at it.
Wtf crazy child.
My dad got so frightened.
He grabbed me and put some God thing on my chest and started chanting lol.
He was a free thinker. I'm a christian by the way. He is one now too :)

IMG_7375
Halal Breakfasttttt.
Ooo lala.
My appetite was down to a zero.
Had to do get a scan and check up right after.

IMG_7380
Had some drip thing and antibiotics injected in me for two days.

IMG_7381
Yucks. 
If you ever admit in the hospital (Lol touch wood)
don't order chinese food.
Pick malay or indian.

IMG_7409
Hehe malay for dinner.
Yummm.

IMG_7411
Doing his work and accompanying me.

IMG_7427
Ze antibiotics.

IMG_7454
My uniform hahahhaa.

IMG_7431
Mee rebus for breakfast so yummy!!

IMG_7439
GIFTS FROM KOREA AND JAPONG!
THANKS PAT. You are one crazy money spender.


No comments:

Post a Comment