Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 10 Taiwan, Jin Men (16 Nov)


IMG_8249

IMG_8250

IMG_8236
To da beach.

P1240794

P1240795

P1240797
Baby, I brought u along. :)

P1240800

P1240805

P1240785
They stayed for a really long time and it was getting too hot so I decided to walk back home first.
It's a short distance away.
Sandy was so sweet.
She saw that I was leaving and ran all the way to get with me.

P1240808


P1240809

P1240812
We were about to reach when she got distracted by a little girl so I left her at the temple.
She came back shortly after lol.

IMG_8280
Smile didn't want to accompany us to the beach..
when she saw me coming back she was thrilled!
HAHA i loveeee to see reactions like that from them.
My fav thing to do is squat down, open both hands and make really loud and excited noises like,

"COME HERE MY CUTIE PIE!!!! MORNING!!" 
and they would bow their heads, wag their tail like crazy and run right into my arms.

BOTH OF THEM. HOW CUTE RIGHT.
AND THEY ARE STRAYS!!!!!
How is it that they are so well mannered and could easily listen to commands?!

P1240822
Because it was a right time, weather to be sewing outdoors haha.

P1240820
Hehe always accompanying me.
What a sweetheart :)

P1240818-001
She loves to be patted.
Sometimes when I stop, she would use her paw to tap on my hand.
One time I wanted to hug her.
She put one hand on my arm for awhile.
:') Love her. Sandy doesn't do that!

P1240825
Lunch at one of my grand aunt's!
Two plates of oyster cakes!!!!
The best! 

IMG_8270
This was the part when I got real pissed off because some neighbour who was close to my relatives insisted on bringing us out and I freakin' hate to go on this kinda tours.
This is Jonas getting excited because he brought us to a beach after a few boring places.

P1240829
Then he brought us to another beach.
Omg please la never see beach before is it.
Beach 3 times that day alr.
I got real mad cos my aunt and mom refused to let me go back.
So i decided to walk away for awhile while they were at the beach.

P1240834
Looks like a nest.
Wonder what lives in there.

P1240841
Finally back home to my favourite :)

november 20136 
My granduncle's god son treated us to dinner.
ZOMG the taiwanese are crazy generous when it comes to food and it's always BIG portions.
They order like crazy.
Left to right,
Fried soft shell crabs and yam chips, deep fried fish in sweet sauce, crab with vermicelli, fish soup.

november 20135
Prawns with ginger, vegetables+mushroom+pork, yam porridge, grilled squid, topshell, frog (i cant bear to eat frogs)

I was full to the brim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment