Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 13 Taiwan, Jin Men (19th Nov)


P1240985
Bento lunch!
Found a Bento shop nearby the interchange so we had lunch there.
Grilled pork!

P1240986
Fried chicken thigh set!

P1240989
Shrimp roll set!

P1240990
Black ball. Lol definitely better than Singapore's.
The yam and sweet potato balls in singapore taste like flour only....

P1240991
Saved some for Sandy and Smile.
Smile ate too fast so I couldn't take a pic lol.

IMG_8422
Took both Sandy and Smile for a walk.
Lol actually I just stood up from the chair I was sitting.
They saw that and quickly followed me.
I think they knew where I wanted to go cos we came here yesterday too.
So it was just me with the two of them :)

IMG_8425
Hehe.
It was so fun tho..
We ran, and I kept screaming and singing and jumping cos no one was around anyway.
(Except for some perverted cows that couldn't stop staring)
Plus, it was so cold. It was exhilarating!

IMG_8432
I miss them so much..

IMG_8435
One of the cows that couldn't stop staring..
Then I realised..

IMG_8439
LOOK AT THE KUKUJIAO OMG.
I really freaked out.
PERV.

IMG_8444 
Ladybug.

IMG_8442
Sandy got naughty and wandered off herself!!!
She went to the drain(?)
Omg I was really angry cos she didn't want to listen to me.

IMG_8448
Smile was sensible enough to not follow her!
She kept watching out for Sandy.

IMG_8449
Can u see her.
She is so naughty.
There was a river la and the sun was setting so I was really afraid the tide would come in and it looked to me like she couldn't get back up!
I was almost close to tears.
I can still rmb I was squatting and talking and asking Smile,
"HOW?"
Lol stupid Smile ran off to CHASE COWS.
FML.
I WAS DAMN SCARED COS NOT ALL COWS WERE TIED DOWN.
They were all fenced tho. Smile managed to squeeze in and the cows started to chase her.
I could see the dust flying all over.
I was screaming for her to come back.

So naughty.
She did tho.
It took Sandy like 20 min to come back to me.
Naughty girl.

IMG_8455
Just look at how dirty she is...
But she is adorable. I couldn't bear to stay mad.

IMG_8457
So we went back. :)
And I ran like a child again :)

IMG_8458
Showering her. Lol.

IMG_8471
Omg it was a disaster.
My little cousin insisted on doing the job and he moves the hose while he walks.
So some of us got a bit wet lol.

IMG_8463
That's Smile and Xiao Huang on the right.
XH is a really old dog. Both of them don't really get along well :(

november 2013 (2)
Dinner!
Didn't take much photos cos we went to the same restaurant a few nights back and they ordered almost the same dishes.
I had no appetite anyway.

P1250002

P1250001


No comments:

Post a Comment