Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 1 Taiwan, Taipei. (Nov 7th)


IMG_7549 
On da way to da airporttttt.

IMG_7572 

P1240076
Eva airlines to Taiwan!
Curry fish rice. 

P1240078 
Sitting with this little monster.

IMG_7576
When we reached my uncle's house, where we will be staying, we were welcomed with pork and lamb steamboat!!!
The lamb one isn't in the picture.
Anyway... SO GOOD. (T__T)

IMG_7579
Hehe went upstairs to play with my older cousins' fatty cat and dog!

IMG_7588
Hehe her name is XIAO MAO QIU. (Little ball of fur)
Yoyo kept forgetting her name..
"Can I go play with Xiao Qi Qiu???" (little balloon)
LOL.

IMG_7589

IMG_7595

IMG_7600

IMG_7603 
Oh gosh, Kitty's really fat!!

IMG_7608
My cousin's wife!
One of the reasons why we came to Taiwan was to attend their wedding :D

IMG_7609
Went back to my uncle's place.
Old wife biscuits, tea and pineapple cakes to share as we sit down with all the other uncle and aunties to chit chat.
They've been doing this every night haha but I haven't been joining them cos I don't really understand hokkien.

IMG_7611

IMG_7614
Went downstairs to have a little walk with my cousins and aunt.
THEIR 7-11 IS AWESOME.
SO MANY INSTANT FOOD. I LOVE IT.
Why don't they have it in singapore :(
When I was a student in Lasalle, 
Merv and I always go down to buy instant food when we stay back in school.


No comments:

Post a Comment