Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dec 14 / Toby's Estate + ButterFactory


 Toby's Estate with some of my favourite people :3

 Hi Pattyyyy.



 Jewel had Eggs Ben.
This was pretty good :3

 Jiheon had their big breakfast which had TRUFFLE SHROOMS.
Hehe I love Truffle. 
So much that I named my hedgehog Truffle lol.

 Pad DIY-ed her breakfast!

 And I had their Moroccan baked eggs.
This was good, but I still prefer Stranger Reunion's!

Lol Langston joined us after his lunch.
This was when he realised "WHY IS IT SO HOT!"
"THE SUN IS SHINING ON ME. SHINGZZ"
-does a pose-

Ya he is so weird right..
That's why he is my friend hahaha.

 Kua simi kua.


 BECAUSE MY SKIN WAS NICE THAT DAY HALLELUJAH.


 Bahaha Langston told everyone,
"Tina is just like posing as if i'm not there."

 Picnic at Chanel.
AHHHAHHAA No la. 
My earrings broke so it's time to collect.

BAHHA U KNOW WHY IT BROKE.
I went to Hongkong for a school trip and had to change sim card..
I always used my earrings so just nice I was wearing my pair of Chanels that day.
I poked the sim card hole and it bloody hell BROKE ON ME.

Hahha we didn't ask for the picture ok..
Langston always does that.
Like for example the picture below.

 Langst: Tina, I help u take OOTD. U stand here.

 I love how we are such dorks.

 THANK U TALL EFFECT MIRROR.

 OH YEAH WE LOVE COSTA COFFEE.
We were at Heeren.



(-_____________-)


 Had a change of outfit.
Bahahha couple outfit.
IT WASN'T PLANNED. 


 He likes this picture a lot hahaha.


 MARKKKK, Thanks for always inviting us :)


 I luvvyaaa. :)

 All the Xiao mei meis.
HAHAHA Omg... I aunty alr.

 Hehe JON MASTERS.

 YAYYYYY WEIZHEN TEXTED ME WHEN SHE SAW I POSTED A PICTURE THAT I WAS AT BUTTER. Hehe so I said let's meet for pictures. 
Fuckkk I love talking to her so much.
It was only the second time meeting her, yet she always make me feel comfortable.
And I'm not one who cliques well with people because I get shy with words.

 Her boyfriend Joshua. 
HE WAS FROM MERV'S SECONDARY SCHOOL.
So he knows Merv's sister!
And Merv knows his brother! 
Also, Weizhen was from the same Primary school as Merv!!
HAHHAHA Merv said she used to chase and scream at his bestfriend, Gary cos they disturbed her younger cousin.
LOL. So funny. 

AHH singapore so small.
What if Merv is my cousin.
Fml. Sorry think too much.

BUT REALLY WORLD SO SMALL LA.
ANGIE, MY FRIEND FROM LASALLE SHARES THE SAME COUSIN AS MERV LA.
I found out about it somemore. bahahah.

 Anyway she brought me to meet her friends.
I was reluctant because I was afraid I might feel awkward.
I went in the end cos I had to check out her boyfriend for her BAHAHAHHA.
Girl things. Don't ask.

 Her friend Mario. Hehe she is so cute. She kept jumping around like a ping pong ball.
Wz made me feel super comfortable even when I knew none of them.
SHE ALSO KEPT FORCING ME TO DRINK.
Basket case. THEN SHE NEVER DRINK.

 This is how she siam drinks. She siam a lot of times already.
LOL AND LOOK AT THE STRANGER AT THE BACK.
So much feels. Such HI 5. Lel.



 Lol. This guy gets a picture for his shirt.

 With Samuel and Fran!

 Hahhaha Idk why the face.

 COIN PRATAS FOR USSSS.


 Hehe cutie face.



No comments:

Post a Comment