Monday, February 10, 2014

31st Jan. FIRST DAY OF CNY


 Hehe my uncle aunt and Tristan came over to Bai nian :3

 So cuteeee.


 Lol.


 On me way to Merv's place.
His mom prepared lotsa food.

 Selfie.

Selfie.

 YUMMERZ YUMMERZ.




 On our way to my aunt's place. Hehe


 Hehe my cutie.



 Brandon and my sis.

 Carys, my little niece. :3

 LOL. She got the attitude.

 Her eyes so bigggg.

Her older brother, Chace. :3
He is super cuteeeeeee.

 I love steamboats. (*^*)

 THE BEST TAIWAN SAUSAGE EVER.
Garlic flavoured wild boar meat.

 My nephews and cousin.

 Hehe my favourite uncle. :3

 With Si min. :3

 Love her to bits :3
I'm so glad my cousin has proposed to her!!!


 With my beloved :3

 My cousins. They both look so alike.

 Yoyo :3

 Zouk after!
Ya really just both of us. haha.


Bumped into Hara!

 We had two grave yards + tequila pop + beer + tequila shots.



He dunno how to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment