Saturday, May 17, 2014

30th 31st Marcho


High and blogging because I ain't got nothing better to do la!!

 At Marshmallow tree.

 Haha yeah even tho we aren't together, but I'm just posting for memories sake.
We shouldn't delete the good stuff. The bad stuff is enough to destroy oneself.
Time to breathe.







 HAHAHA Merv took out his mouse and said "CAT AND MOUSE"

 Friend.

 Also friend.

 Cat and mouse.

 Little rat.

 Fries is the cutest.



 Went for health check up for my first official job the other day.
BAHAHAH I was surprised with the MATERIAL OF THEIR X-RAY DRESS?!
It's like structural or sth.
Who the hell constructed that. Must be some artist or sth. BAHAHHA.
Sorlie talking balls.
So anyway,
I had to take a high fashion pose photo for all to see.

 Made carbonara the other day.
IT'S REALLY REALLY BAD TO SELF PRAISE U KNOW.
But it was really good i can't even help it.
It's like the best dish I have ever made...
which i dont think i would ever take time to do again.

 why u so sexy.

 Showered my baby cos she had pee and shit all over her :(
She got stuck in her ball :(
ANYWAY IT'S REALLY NOT A GOOD IDEA TO SHOWER UR HAMSTER UNLESS U REALLY HAVE TO DO IT.
For her case, I really had no choice.
I dried her really well in case you were worried.
SHE IS STILL ALIVE, GUYS.
Sheesh, some animal planet lover is bound to get me i think.

 Oh man u so cute.
Why i cannot be as cutie as u.

 Kisses


 BAHAHHA Stoning and watching a video of herself.

 I think she was just stoning.....hahaa.






No comments:

Post a Comment