Sunday, July 20, 2014

June 8th, My fantastic gymnastic Yoyo


SUPER UNSUPPORTIVE BROTHER.
We were all there to support her for her gymnastic competition.
This fella would rather play with his iPad instead haha naughty.

Pandan cake..
But still hungry...




Had a little date with him before the competition.
SUCKY WRAPS.
Sigh.
Anyway, I'm super easy to please.
Throw food in my face and I'm happy... but not literally la hahah.

Yoyo!!

So proud of her.




Hehe.
cutie pie.


Haha You can see Yoyo sitting on the floor and hugging the bench.
Her coach told her to sit but she was happy on the floor.

Her turn to flip.




Free spaghetti. And Pocky from me.


Hehheheheh.

Astons for lunch with the family.




:*





HAHA Brandon put a necklace on him and tagged us all.

Notti boy jumped up the sofa when we weren't around again. Haha

ABC market for super yummy boneless chicken rice!!!
Love it.

And then IKEA.
Love gg there.

This top makes me look fat.



HI FRIESSSSS.


No comments:

Post a Comment