Monday, July 14, 2014

May 28 to June 2nd


If u have not tried Ya Kun's steamed kaya bun, YA HAF TA.

Qi ji's Chili popiah.
Was very greedy that morning.
Both Kate and I bought bread + popiah each hahaha.
But of course I couldn't finish.

Naughty. She climbed up herself.

SNACKS IN DA OPPICE.
My boss Yu Hsiang orders a whole load of snacks for us every month..
Now that they rearranged all the bosses up there...
I don't think we get this treatment anymore :(

HAHA.

Dinner with blur sotong Bell.

Her butter udon with crispy things..... haha it's actually yummy! 
But quite sad that there are no other ingredients in this. 
You can add a plate of kakiage to go with this!

Mine was the slightly spicy minced meat udon with an onsen tamago!
YUMMMMM.
I think the price was about 10-12$?
Can't quite remember, but it was yummy!

Breaking the tamago hehe.

We were at Takashimaya's Tsuru-koshi!

At Heeren's Costa Coffee.

Love herrr. :3
Her english is super broken now cos she hasn't been speaking much hahaha.
IT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HER SOMETIMES.
WE KEEP WRINKLING OUR FOREHEADS lol.
If I talk to her everyday I think I'm gonna get wrinkles.

At Werk the next day.

BEAUTY APP HAHAHA.


My cutie pie SweetCheeks.

It's for Truffle actually! Heng I got cat food at home hehe.

Next day fun day.

My $12 kitty, rabbit, dog tee I bought from scape flea LOL.
New piece by the way.

Thanks Ah yi for the top!

Lamb teppanyaki omg I typed lamp just now.


Zouk after and bumped into le couple.

and Lennie.

I went for facial in the morning...
I think the sunblock was still on.
LOL I DUNNO WHAT IS IT LA BUT IT WAS REALLY BAD.
A girl walked past me and there was so much shock in her eyes.
Stupid zouk UV lights!!!
It was so bad I had to leave.

The wardrobe guardian.

Lol.
No use one. She just stone.

HELLO SWEETCHEEKS!

HELLO.


2 comments: