Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 15th // DAY 2 (PART 1)


Kalima's breakfast spread.
Buffet. Oolala.


LOL Apparrantly we were the only singaporeans (Sibei kiasu) because only our table was full.
We didn't realise it wasn't normal until we looked up at everyone's table…
Super embarrassing.. But that didn't stop us of course.
We live to eat.
Lel.


The bread section sucked.
It was really bad…


I always end off with a bowl of cereal. :D



Yup re-wore yesterday's clothes for breakfast. HEE


:D
Thanks girls for the gift.
I love the packaging it's so cute and there's a note for me plus cute little knickknacks.
Thanks for making it special!!! :D
Go check out their link and see what they have and they are all reasonably priced!

Lol he very vain..

He told me to stand there. Hahha.


Swim swim :)





I am a chubberoni now :(







AHAHA he's very vain.. Refused to remove his hat even in the pool okay.



Lots and lots and lots of photos of us. :D





HAHAHA Look at part of me at the back..
We were suppose to take a romantic underwater shot.
I THINK I PUT ON TOO MUCH WEIGHT.
I KEPT FLOATING ABOVE WATER.
Like too much fat content.
Argh.

And I was wearing contacts so I couldn't keep my eyes open HAHA.
It was really bad.
I can't hold my breath as well so all the photos turned out hilarious..
I looked like a marshmallow.


HAHHAHA I couldn't see what..
So I kissed his shoulder HAHAHHA.

hahahahhaha cannot see………
dunnno where am i.
And he looks like a fish here ahahhahah fuck I am trying very hard not to laugh.




HAHAHHAH The whole time we were there, I was laughing like a maniac.
He wanted to do this shot and it took many takes cos he couldn't balance lol just look at that.
The whole place was filled with my laughter it was embarrassing….



Da pool.
Most of the pictures for this trip was taken from Merv's samsung phone.
The images rocks!

(SCROLL DOWN for PART 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment